KEY ASPECTS of RESEARCH METHODOLOGY COURSE
- Course Structure
- This training course is divided broadly into three (3) phases.
- First Phase: Theoretical aspects of research and research methodology
- Second Phase: The practical orientation of data collection through quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques and engaged in data analysis using different software.
- Third Phase: Focusing on research report writing exercises and scientific journal publication process with a particular focus on referencing system (both manual and software). Preparing reports through group activities and submit their reports. Successful completion/presentation of the report/concept note is mandatory to be awarded with the certificate.
- Course Duration
- The length of the Research Methodology Course is 6 weeks. The sessions are held on Saturday and Monday, except government holidays. Participation of the trainees in all activities are mandatory during training.
- Resource Persons/Facilitators
- Some of the brightest minds drawn from the academia, universities, research institutes, government and private sectors.
- Total number of sessions 12 (twelve).
- Maximum 2 (two) sessions a day.
- Lecture Duration
- Each session is one and a half hour long.
- Class Size
- Number of participants per batch – 30
- Quality & Monitoring
- There will be a pre-evaluation before the course begins and a post-evaluation after the course concludes to understand the insight of the participants about Research Methodology.
- After each session, a Researcher Evaluation is to be conducted to monitor the progress of the participants.